Thursday 21 May 2009

Interesting Cash Hand Live in Newcastle

Had interesting cash hand after the 1st event of the GUKPT in Newcastle on Monday. Here are the details.

Playing 1-1 NLH, one guy is acting a real asshole on the table and has made himself the table target, I honestly dont think this was a tactic I think he really was an asshole. Anyway I limp early with KJ, someone calls, asshole then raises on button to £5, SB calls, BB calls, I call and cutoff calls. Flop comes a very sweet J J J. check check check, cutoff bets £10, call call call, I call. Turn K, check check check, cutoff bets £20, asshole calls, fold fold, I call. I am trying to decide whether to value bet or shove the river, when the dealer turns the river card to show another K!!!! At the sight of this card the asshole shouts out, "Ha, ha, ha, I can't be beat.", which quickly makes my mind up that a shove was in order. I push all in, cutoff folds and asshole says "Well I cant be beat I call!!!". I keep my cards face down and say to him, "Which card would you like to see the one where you split the pot, or the one that beats you?". At this point his chin fell on the table and as the rest of the table burst into laughter, I honestly thought he was going to cry and, for a fraction of a second I nearly felt sorry for him, but as I raked in the pot this sentiment soon passed, lol.

2 comments:

Ridla said...

Slow rolled by a Scotsman.. well played Sire

GiMac said...

Lol, thanks fella.