Wednesday 14 May 2008

PKR Bonus News!!!!

Before I tell you what happened on Monday, just a quick note to let you know that with my recent success on PKR I have managed to secure a super sign on bonus for anyone who signs up for PKR through the above banner!!!!

Now get ready for it but it's a 1st deposit match bonus of up to $2000!!!

Now I aint telling you this but, if you deposit and then immediately withdraw the funds, the bonus might just remain in place, well my reload bonus did this month, lol.

Anyway I hope someone can use the extra cash. Good luck all. GiMac.

2 comments:

G3LBOY / lukybugur said...

Hi Gordon,

I got your Blog link from your post on APAT Forum. I see, like me, that you don't get many comments left so I leave this one to tell you that I'm gonna show a link to here from my blog at www.lukybugur.blogspot.com and to congratulate and wish you luck in Manilla. I look forward to reading about it on here.

GiMac said...

Cheers fella. Hope you enjoy!!!